Our client is looking for an enthusiastic hard-working candidate to assist in the smooth running of a transport office in Andover
The ideal candidate would need to ensure drivers and loads are dispatched in a timely manner. Communications are kept up with the customer if a load is running late. Debrief returning drivers once their days work has been completed.
Some of the main Responsibilities & Duties would be:
- Issuing items including vehicle keys, phones, logsheets etc.
- Collecting vehicle keys, phones, logsheets etc.
- Assisting in legal compliance by adhering to truck and trailer servicing schedules also including breakdown & defect reporting
- Filling out logs
- Dealing with calls, including those from clients and customers
- Incident Reports: lates, fails, refusals, returns, accidents etc
- General office administration
Hours are 06.00 – 18.00, working on a 4 on 4 off basis
For more information, please call Richard on 01264 335 073