Stock and Admin Manager
- Reference: STOCK-AND-ADMIN-MANAGER
- Salary: £35,000
- Job Location: Andover
- Job Type: Administrator Logistics Manager Stock and Admin Manager Warehouse
Corr Recruitment are seeking a Stock and Admin Manager for their prestigious client in Andover.
Your role will be to provide efficient administrative support ensuring that all the paperwork/electronic processes associated with the job are completed accurately and on time. To provide operational support to the Warehouse Manager, working closely with the Warehouse Supervisors to endeavour to supply prompt efficient Customer Service. To operate flexibly in a warehouse office team working environment; ensuring that hygiene, quality levels and performance standards are met, whilst promoting safe working practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General stock and administrative duties in support of the operation
- Ensure all reports and tasks are completed accurately and delivered within customer timeframes
- Complete staff appraisals and follow ups
- Maintain Stock Control reports
- Manage the Stock Control team on site
- Ensure procedures are kept up to date and new ones implemented
- Ensure Health and Safety policy and process is followed
- Responsible for highlighting any potential stock issues, including hygiene and damage issues to your Manager
- Completion of necessary process control and quality documented records, in a timely manner (QC Checks).
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Good working knowledge of warehouse management systems Microsoft applications other office systems
- Ability to prioritise, work independently and make progress on tasks with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills – able to deal with people at all levels
- Good leadership and teambuilding skills
- Proven delegation skills
For more information, or to have an informal chat, please call Wendy on 01264 335073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org