Marketing Materials Handler
- Reference: MARKETING-MATERIALS-HANDLER
- Salary: 20,000
- Job Location: Andover
- Job Type: Administration IT Marketing Marketing Materials Sales Warehosue
Corr Recruitment are seeking a Marketing Materials Handler to work with their prestigious client in Andover.
Under minimal supervision, you will be responsible for inventory fulfilment to support Marketing and Events. Ensure adequate marketing material support for tradeshows, meetings and sales representative product training.
Your main duties will be:
- Maintain and organise marketing warehouse layout and shelving to ensure accessibility, prepping stations and inventory storage.
- Manage material movement to/from internal and external requestors – take/fulfil material requests, track inventory during usage, return inventory to warehouse, etc.
- Communicate with internal and external requestors to ensure adequate knowledge or requested materials status, quantity, required return date etc.
- Work with UK sales force to ensure adequate materials for all tradeshows, courses and sales rep product trainings.
- Assist in other departments as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in material coordination/shipping environment preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to read, understand and complete all paperwork.
- Full & clean UK driving licence required
For more information, or to have an informal chat, please call Wendy on 01264 335073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org