We currently have vacancies for the below position to include the following but not excluded.
- To be able to meet with existing and new clients to discuss their requirements.
- To technically understand Air Handling Units and their components.
- Interact with R&D dept. on potential changes to current design to improve manufacturing efficiency
- To be able to assess and perform site surveys.
- To identify problems on site installations.
- To carry out maintenance/fault finding.
- To carry our site installations.
- To hold a clean driving licence.
- To work nationwide when required.
- To hold a current CSCS card.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Able to source additional labour when required.
- Work out of hours when required.
For more information, please call Richard on 01264 335 073